Ponte Vedra Beach AC Repair & Replacement
Your home’s cooling system is key to keeping your Ponte Vedra Beach home or rental property comfortable. When something goes wrong with your air conditioner, you need a knowledgeable team to bring you fast, reliable repairs. At David Gray Heating & Air, not only do we employ the highest-quality AC technicians, we’re committed to providing the best customer service imaginable. When you choose David Gray Heating & Air, you’ll always receive:
- Upfront, honest pricing
- Free estimates
- Fast, friendly service from top-rated technicians
- Unmatched customer service
With over 40 years of experience, David Gray Heating & Air brings quality AC solutions to homeowners in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
You deserve the best possible care for your home’s cooling system. Contact us online or call (904) 724-7211 to schedule with Ponte Vedra Beach’s quality HVAC contractor.Schedule Your Service Today
Whether your home’s air conditioner needs repairs, routine maintenance, or new system installations, David Gray Heating & Air is committed to keeping your home comfortable and safe. We offer a full range of AC services to ensure you never have to sweat it out in the Florida summer heat!
When To Call for Air Conditioner Repair Service
If your air conditioner stops working, you need a team that can resolve the issue quickly to restore your home’s comfort. The team at David Gray Heating & Air is highly trained and skilled, so we're able to tackle any AC issue you throw our way. Warning signs that you may need AC repairs include:
- Blank thermostat screen: If your thermostat shows a blank screen, you could have a clogged drain line or dead battery.
- Inconsistent temperatures: If parts of your home are not maintaining your desired cool and comfortable temperature, your AC needs expert attention.
- Fast cycling on and off: If your AC motor seems to cycle quickly (or seems stuck on full blast), you may have a problem! Our team has the skills and training to inspect and diagnose your air conditioner ASAP, then make the needed AC repairs.
- Energy bills are up: This is a sign that your cooling system may be using extra power, working overly hard to keep your home cool. Let our trusted HVAC technicians find the source of the problem and perform prompt cooling system repairs.
- AC blowing warm air: If you’re certain you haven’t set your system to “heat” accidentally, then your AC needs professional help from our team. If your AC requires frequent or major repairs, and you'd rather replace your system, our team can provide excellent air conditioner installation service too.
- Strange sounds: If your AC is making unusual noises, it's trying to tell you something! Our team can quickly troubleshoot your air conditioner and make the right repair.
- AC leaking: Moisture or condensation from a broken air conditioning system can encourage unhealthy mold growth and water damage to your Jacksonville home. Don't delay! Reach out today to avoid an AC breakdown.
Air Conditioner Replacement & Installation
If your home’s air conditioner is reaching the end of its service life, or if you’re looking to upgrade to a more modern, energy-efficient system, David Gray Heating & Air is standing by to answer any questions you may have! Then, we’ll replace or install your new system flawlessly to ensure you get maximum comfort paired with the longest service life possible out of your new unit. We install an array of AC systems, such as central air conditioning, ductless mini-splits, window/wall units, and swamp coolers.
We are proud to carry a broad selection of brands, including:
- American Standard
- And more!
We will discuss your unique cooling needs, the size of your home, and your budget to determine what system is right for your home.
Benefits of New AC Installation
While your older air conditioner may still be getting the job done, there’s a good chance it lacks in efficiency. With a new system, you’ll experience considerably improved efficiency, which means money saved on your utility bill. In fact, older systems are up to 50% less efficient than newer models; they are also durable and will require less maintenance down the road.
Benefits of installing a new AC unit include:
- Higher efficiency. A new cooling system can operate at efficiency ratings that exceed those of units five or 10 years older by leaps and bounds, offering greater comfort in addition to helping lower those high Florida cooling costs.
- Fewer repair costs and complications. The older and more worn out a system is, the more you need to repair it. AC maintenance can mitigate this a good bit, but there will still come a time when the air conditioner repair costs become too much to bear!
- Better indoor air quality. Modern cooling systems offer stronger and more effective air quality control systems — a benefit for the unit itself and one you can enjoy the effects of, too.
Preventative HVAC Maintenance & Tune-Ups
Your HVAC and air conditioning system is just like your car (or any other machine) in the way that it needs to be properly maintained every so often to work properly. If you want to extend the life of your AC system, start off with one of our Preventative Maintenance Plans from the start. During maintenance and tune-up visits, our HVAC technicians will:
- Inspect coils
- Clean out/inspect drain pan for cracks or buildup
- Check blower wheel
- Flush condensate drain line
- Check refrigerant pressures with subcooling and superheat
- Check/tighten electrical connections
- Lubricate motors
- Check thermostat operations and calibration
- Check compressor amperage
- Check condenser and blower fan motor amperage as well as capacitor and contractor
- Check safety controls
- Check electric heat element
- Check defrost controls
Home Air Quality Services & Products
Your home's indoor air quality can affect your family's health if left unaddressed. Improved air quality positively affects your health, but it also increases the life of your HVAC system. Filtering out smoke, VOCs, and other pollutants can improve efficiency and, in turn, reduce your utility costs. David Gray offers the following air quality solutions and products for homeowners in Ponte Vedra Beach:
- Indoor air quality testing
- UV lighting air filtration
- Air scrubbing systems
- Air duct cleaning
- Air purification systems
Why Choose David Gray Heating & Air?
The team at David Gray Heating & Air understands the unique needs of residents in Ponte Vedra Beach. We know that one-size-fits-all solutions don't deliver the comfort you require, which is why we deliver customized climate control solutions for all our clients. Our team of certified HVAC technicians is fully licensed, insured, and ready to deliver the superior quality and service you desire.
Let us show you why we’re the top-rated HVAC contractor in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL — call (904) 724-7211 to schedule AC service with cooling experts. And for more resources on your home's air conditioning system, as well as other HVAC tips, check out the links to our blog posts below!