Operations Manager – Residential
We are hiring an Operations Manager!
Competitive salary and lucrative BONUS potential!
We have been in the industry for 40 years! From one man and a truck to becoming one of the largest family-owned residential service companies in Northeastern Florida. Our main priority has always been to keep our customers' homes comfortable and safe!
The Operations Manager position has a salary of $110,000 - $120,000 plus bonus. The role is essential to the overall success of the company and oversees all revenue generating people and processes. The bonus potential is directly tied to your leadership in the essential elements of the business.
What can we do for you?
- Fantastic work life balance
- Relocation Assistance
- Supportive owner
- Fun work environment
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- Provide stability - we are the biggest family-owned service company in Northeastern Florida and have been in business since 1983.
- Performance based incentives including Bonuses
- Morale Boosting Events (Food Truck Fridays, Cornhole Tournaments, Top Golf etc.)
Benefits of working for us:
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance: we have different levels to meet your needs
- Short and Long-term disability insurance
- 401k & Retirement IRA incentive plan
- Paid Time Off + Holiday Pay
As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for full Gross Profit responsibility, overall success & management of your revenue generating departments. This position will oversee 100+ employees, including the Plumbing, HVAC, and Electrical departments. In this role you will strategize with your direct reports to achieve Gross Profit goals and objectives. You must have a solid business acumen and a strong entrepreneurial spirit to succeed in this role. You will report to the owner and will need to have budgeting strategies for Plumbing, HVAC, or Electrical. Trade experience is required. Knowledge of Service Titan and Nexstar Service Systems are strongly preferred.
Responsibilities of our next Operations Manager:
- Manage and develop field operations staff, including setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, coaching, mentoring, and training staff.
- Develops and implements operational plans to achieve profit and growth goals and manages expenditures to meet operational goals.
- Develops forecasts for sales growth, market mix, and profitability with plans to meet such projections.
- Oversees daily operations to ensure that proper procedures and guidelines are in place, and revenue targets are achieved.
- Has the ability and willingness to learn the industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered.
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by coaching your team to upsell products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Promote enthusiasm and brand loyalty during daily huddles, team meetings, and 1:1's.
Requirements for our Operations Manager:
- At least 5 years of Management/Supervisory experience preferred
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record required
- Top-notch leadership skills that motivate others
- Strong customer care skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Understanding of financial statements
- Experience leading a team with KPI’s
- Business experience and strong business acumen required
- Incredible communication skills both written and oral.
This position is perfect for an individual who likes a challenge, a fast-paced environment, can manage multiple departments and wants to work with a leading company with a great reputation and a compassionate owner. If you have experience leading a team to goals and love a rewarding bonus system based on performance this is a job for you.