Tankless Water Heater Services in Jacksonville, FL
Tankless water heaters are a great way to create a more energy-efficient home. Unlike tank-style water heaters, which continuously heat water around the clock, tankless water heaters generate hot water instantly with high-powered gas burners or electric coils. This instant heating requires more power, but because the water does not have to be reheated again and again, like in a standard tank model, tankless systems use less energy overall. Our licensed plumbing experts at David Gray Plumbing can help you determine whether a tankless water heater is right for your home.
How Does a Tankless Water Heater Work?
Tankless water heaters provide hot water on demand, as opposed to storing water in a tank and heating it continuously throughout the day. Likewise, traditional storage tanks can run out of hot water when faced with back-to-back showers, laundry, or other household chores. Tankless units don’t have this problem, as they only provide hot water when you need it. This makes them not only a more convenient option, but more eco-friendly one as well, saving you substantial money on your monthly energy bill.Schedule Your Service Today
Tankless Water Heater Installation & Replacement
Your water heater consumes as much as 30% of your home's energy budget, so you want a water heater that meets your hot water demands and helps keep your budget in check. Investing in a tankless water heater is a great option for energy efficiency and lower operating costs. While modern, tankless water heaters have more upfront costs for installation, they typically offset this cost through money saved in efficiency.
Tankless Water Heater Repair & Maintenance
When it comes time for water heater repair, your water heater isn’t necessarily going to just shut down on you. You may notice more subtle signs before it stops producing hot water, and it’s important that you take action and call an experienced plumbing team to bring fast, effective repairs.
Common Signs You Need Tankless Water Heater Repair or Maintenance:
- Leaking around the base
- Knocking or banging noises
- Higher-than-average water bill
- Low water pressure
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are gaining popularity throughout Jacksonville and the surrounding areas, and with good reason. They boast a ton of benefits, including:
- Low operation costs: Storage water heaters experience standby heat loss by keeping 30 to 80 gallons of water hot around the clock. Tankless water heaters will heat your water on demand, allowing you use only what you need.
- Energy-efficient operation: By using less energy to heat your water, along with providing on-demand heating, tankless water heaters are by far the more energy-efficient option.
- Longer life span than storage water heaters: Tankless water heaters experience, on average a service life that is around 20 years. Some last even longer with annual, preventative maintenance. That’s a huge jump compared to tank-style water heaters, which last between 8 and 12 years.
- Increased property value: Due to their energy efficiency and long service life, tankless water heaters are considered a strong investment for your home.
- Smaller space required: Tankless water heaters are small and much less bulky than their tank-style counterparts.
- Less risk of water damage: Because they do not store water and simply heat it on-demand, tankless water heaters pose no risk of water damage from a burst or leaky tank.
If you’re searching for a plumbing company in Jacksonville, FL that you can count on year-round, give the experts at David Gray Plumbing a call today at (904) 724-7211 or reach out to our team online!