Holiday Lighting Contest Now—January 3rd!
Is your home the talk of the town (or at least your neighborhood?) Do cars slow down when driving past your house because your decorations are just too awesome? If so, we want to see them! Your local Ace Hardware has all you need to get your home ready for the Holidays.
Best of all, you could win one of these prizes- for FREE!
1st Place: $100 Ace Hardware Gift Card
2nd Place: 1 year Comfort Club membership
How to Enter
- Take a good photo of your holiday lights (from the street is great, so we can see your entire home in one shot) using a camera or your phone's camera.
- Submit an entry form by 1/03/2023
Our teams will choose a winner on 1/6/2023 from all the entries we receive, and choose the top two winners from each of our three office locations:
Duval (includes Clay), St. Johns, and Flagler County
Indoor Holiday Decorations: Our electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling teams are interested in seeing your best interior holiday décor for these areas of your home: kitchen/family room/dining room/bathroom
Exterior Holiday Decorations: Our electricians want to see how you light up the neighborhood with your festive lights and yard decorations!
Folks will receive their winning prize, bragging rights, and shout-out on our website and social media!
Only one entry per household can be submitted. Best of luck, everyone!
- One entry per household
- No purchase necessary
- By submitting an entry, you grant us permission to use your photo in any reasonable marketing or promotional activities.
- Valid for residential single-family homes within our service area (scroll below to see our maps)
- Comfort Club membership includes one AC unit in your home (extra fees apply if multiple units are at the same address)
- Free membership not valid for current Comfort Club Customers
- Winner will be contacted via phone or email on 1/6/2023, then announced on Social Media and on this website.
What is the Comfort Club?
Packed full of savings and peace of mind, the Comfort Club makes sure your heating, cooling, *electrical, and plumbing systems are running smoothly. This service is popular for new homeowners or aging homes to stay prepared before major issues arise.
- Protect your investment
- Perform repairs as your equipment ages
- Save you money through energy efficiency
- Extend the overall life of your system
During a preventative maintenance visit, we inspect your system for potential problems and can address them before they become a major issue. Click here to read more!
*electrical not available in Palm Coast