Ductless Mini-Split HVAC Services in Jacksonville, FL
Don’t let the summer heat get the best of you. Living in Jacksonville demands a functioning AC. Our high temperature and humidity really make air conditioning a necessity, not a luxury. Ductless HVAC systems, also called mini-split systems, have gained popularity in recent years due to their energy efficiency, compact size, and easy installation. Learn how your Jacksonville home could benefit from one today!
Ductless AC Installation & Replacement
Not having to deal with ductwork makes a ductless air conditioner most appealing to many Jacksonville residents. Other reasons why ductless HVAC units are popular include:
- Adjustable options. Wall-mounted air handlers, each with their own thermostats, circulate air through your home without relying on air ducts. Since each air handler operates independently, you can maximize your energy savings while dialing in the comfort levels you desire for each room.
- Easy installation. No ductwork means homeowners save money and time on their install. Also, ductless mini-splits don’t obstruct windows the way window AC units can, promoting better airflow and views.
- Energy efficiency. Since mini-splits are ductless, they don’t have the energy losses the ductwork systems create. Duct losses make up more than 30% of energy use for space conditioning, especially when ducts are in an attic.
Ductless Air Conditioner Repair
Ductless air conditioning systems work hard to keep your home comfortable. Because of the loads they carry, they require regular maintenance and repair by a qualified technician.
Common Ductless AC issues:
- Heating or cooling not working
- Energy efficiency problems
- Abnormal noises or odors
- Faulty thermostats
- Broken remote
Ductless AC repairs that are performed correctly and without delay extend the life span of your system and keep your whole household more comfortable. Call us day or night for your ductless AC repair needs at (904) 724-7211.
Ductless HVAC Maintenance
Attention to ongoing ductless AC maintenance can extend the life of your system and keep it running efficiently. David Gray Heating & Air recommends scheduling a service call twice a year to prepare for summer and winter use. A ductless AC maintenance visit will include:
- A full safety inspection and performance check of each air handler
- Cleaning the evaporator coils, condenser, air filter, and pipes
- Balancing the fan wheel and blower assembly
- Evaluating the condensate drain
- Tightening all electrical connections
- Testing airflow settings
Lower your operating costs and save money from unwanted repairs with regular ductless AC maintenance. Signing up for an HVAC maintenance plan can help you stay on top of system care.
When was your ductless AC inspected last? Call David Gray Heating & Air to schedule an AC tune-up and maintenance visit today at (904) 724-7211.
Why Choose David Gray?
Enjoy the energy efficiency and customization possibilities of a ductless AC. Throughout our Florida service area, homeowners have chosen to go ductless and are experiencing the savings these systems provide. Are you ready to join them or find out whether a ductless system is for you? Call David Gray today to find out more!
David Gray Heating & Air is known for our honest, premier customer service to the Jacksonville community. Our over 30 years of industry knowledge is guaranteed with the following brand promise:
- Upfront and honest pricing
- Free estimate on all services
- Fast, friendly service from highly rated technicians
- Courteous team members