Sump Pump Services in Jacksonville
Sump pumps typically last up to 10 years, depending on how often they are needed and the conditions in which they operate. When you need a new sump pump for your Jacksonville home, talk to our plumbing experts at David Gray Plumbing. We can recommend a sump pump with the appropriate size and power for your needs, and we can provide a professional installation that helps maximize your sump pump's reliability and service life. We offer sump pump installation and replacement throughout the Jacksonville area and feature honest, upfront pricing on all our services.
Sump Pump Repairs in Jacksonville
When your sump pump is not working correctly, it can expose your home to flooding, water damage, mold problems, and more. For fast, local help with sump pump issues, turn to our experts at David Gray. We offer sump pump repairs in Jacksonville and beyond, and we are available 24/7 for emergency service if your sump pump fails during the middle of the night, early morning, or over the weekend. Our expert plumbers are equipped to handle any sump pump issues, from leaking discharge plumbing or faulty float switches to electrical problems.
Signs You Need Sump Pump Repair or Replacement
As a sump pump starts to fail, it may operate erratically or display other symptoms of a problem. To make sure it can work properly the next time you need it, call our team at David Gray as soon as you notice any signs of a problem, such as:
- Failing to turn on: If water fills to just above the level of the float switch and the sump pump does not turn on, a circuit breaker may have tripped, the float switch may be faulty, the motor may have seized, or the sump pump may have failed.
- Constantly running: If the float switch is faulty or the sump pump is not sized sufficiently for the incoming water flow, it may constantly run, reducing the pump’s service life.
- Frequent cycling: When your sump pump turns on and off rapidly, the float switch may need to be adjusted, the pump motor may be overheating, or there may be an internal leak.
- Strange noises: If your sump pump is buzzing, the motor may be seized, or the impeller may be clogged. Grinding, whining, or screeching sounds may indicate debris caught in the impeller or a failing motor bearing.
- Excessive vibration: A damaged impeller, a bent shaft, or a faulty bearing can cause the sump pump to vibrate or shake while running.
Why Choose David Gray?
At David Gray, we are committed to the comfort and satisfaction of our customers, and we have served the Jacksonville area for nearly 40 years. We feature skilled, professional plumbers and technicians, courteous service, and upfront pricing, so there are no surprises when the work is finished. We value our customers and our community, and with great reviews, you can expect exceptional service and quality.