Air Conditioning Maintenance Program
The hot, humid Jacksonville weather means you need your air conditioning system to work. You need air conditioning maintenance services to keep your air conditioner working well. Trust David Gray to help you. Our friendly and knowledgeable technicians provide free estimates and will explain the best services for your home.
Benefits of Annual AC Maintenance
There are many benefits to scheduling annual, professional AC maintenance. From saving money to improving performance, you should ensure AC maintenance is on your Spring “to-do” list.
- Improved efficiency: Professional technicians will clean and correct your AC system, which helps it run more efficiently, saving energy and money.
- Fewer costly repairs: Maintenance allows technicians to repair minor problems before they become significant problems.
- Better air quality: The professional technicians will clean your AC system, which will reduce the amount of dust, allergens, and other airborne irritants in your home.
- Extended life span: Regular maintenance prevents big breakdowns, which helps you extend the life span of your AC system.
- Increased comfort: Maintenance helps guarantee your AC system is calibrated and efficient, which helps keep your home comfortable all summer long.
David Gray Comfort Club
You can choose different comfort levels for your home with our Preventative Membership Plans. The David Gray Comfort Club offers different club memberships, with multiple options for your home needs in the Jacksonville and St. Johns County areas.
Our restructured program gives you exactly the level of preventative maintenance you need to care for your air conditioning system. Not only are you covered for your heating and cooling needs, but more membership options are also available, including electrical and plumbing safety checks.
Our Comfort Club Plan offer perks such as:
- Cost: $29
- Priority Service
- No Overtime Charges
- No Dispatch Fee
- Electrical System Checks
- Plumbing System Checks
- And more
AC Maintenance Plan
AC Maintenance Plan
Things To Know & Additional Options
Here are some important facts about AC maintenance plan you need to know:
- The David Gray Comfort Club is a monthly membership plan
- The plan is available for the Duval, Clay, and St. Johns County areas
- Appointments are maintenance-only and do not include service repairs or installing parts
- Technicians may recommend replacements or repairs for your unit for optimal functioning
- If your AC system isn’t working, or has not been in use in some time, please inform us during appointment scheduling
You can customize your David Gray Comfort Club plan with additional options, including adding more AC systems. However, the standard Comfort Club plans cover one AC system in your home. You will need to purchase the appropriate package if you have additional units.
Special Note: Additional systems will only be covered under active Comfort Club memberships. This is a monthly membership. AC systems must be in working condition before starting this plan. All systems purchased must be in the same home to be on the same plan. This plan is currently available in the Jacksonville and St. Johns County areas. This is neither an insurance plan nor covers service repairs. We will contact you to correct your billing if the incorrect option is ordered.
Why Choose David Gray?
David Gray has helped Jacksonville-area homeowners care for their AC systems for decades. We provide quality services and products and deliver fast, convenient service.
Our technicians are trained and experienced. We offer upfront pricing, honest pricing, and free estimates on all our services.