Jacksonville's 24-Hour Emergency Plumber
Plumbing emergencies can occur suddenly and quickly escalate into unsafe and unsanitary conditions. Hence, having a reliable plumbing contractor can help restore your water flow and address all your plumbing needs.
Established in 1983, David Gray Plumbing is a family-owned business that offers HVAC, plumbing, and electrical assistance. We provide expert solutions like plumbing repair and plumbing installation. With 24/7 repairs, same-day appointments, and flexible financing, trust our certified plumbers.
Backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, get a free estimate on all services, and use a discounted coupon. See why other Florida homeowners choose us!
Schedule an emergency plumbing repair in Jacksonville, FL, or the surrounding First Coast areas by calling (904) 724-7211 or contacting us online.
Common Plumbing Issues
Plumbing carries water throughout your home and helps to remove waste products. If you have clogs, leaks, or other trouble, turn to David Gray Plumbing. Our professional plumbers can help to resolve all your bathroom plumbing needs. Common plumbing problems include:
- Leaking pipes: Leaking pipes can stem from clogged lines, broken seals, incorrect pipe laying, corrosion, and damaged pipe joints. Other culprits include high water pressure, tree roots, fixture cracks, and loose water connectors. Using special equipment, our team can find the source of the leak and make repairs to reduce your water damage, repair bills, and water bills.
- Burst pipes: Steel pipes can corrode and become narrow. Burst sewer lines can stem from hard water, clogs, freezing weather, corrosion, and high water pressure. We offer sewer services and repiping for copper or plastic. Let our professionals get to the root of the problem.
- Slab leaks: Slab leaks come from the copper water lines in your home’s foundation. Though they are minor leaks, they can cause extensive water damage. Causes include poor installation, pre-damage to the installation materials, your home’s age, shifting foundation, and hot water pipe or concrete abrasions. Signs you have slab leaks include wet spots on your floor, low water pressure, and high water bills. Let our expert plumbers help. With slab leak detection, we can repair and stop water from draining your wallet!
- No hot water: If your water heater is too small to fit demand, it might suddenly switch to cold water. Other causes for decreased water temperature include a tripped circuit breaker, the tank leaking, and incorrect thermostat settings. Let us test your water pressure, confirm it is not due to a water main break, and help restore your water (to ensure you can have longer showers!).
- Clogged drains: Causes for clogged drains include tree roots, hair, soap, dirt, excessive toilet paper, mineral buildups, food waste, and small objects. Our team is available for bathtub draining and removing stubborn clogs from sinks, showers, and toilets.
Why Choose David Gray?
Plumbing problems are common, but having a reliable service on-demand can keep your family living comfortably. If you have a smelly disposal, slab leak, a dripping faucet, or other plumbing issues, rely on us.
With upfront and honest pricing, David Gray Plumbing offers 24/7 emergency repair service and convenient maintenance plans. Become a Comfort Club member for 10% discounts, no overtime fees, priority service, and more!
Our highly rated technicians and courteous team members are ready to help with your plumbing requests.
Fast, friendly service is only a phone call away. For emergency plumbing service in Jacksonville, FL, or the First Coast, call (904) 724-7211 or contact us online.
Why does my toilet run?
Common reasons for a leaking toilet include an old gasket, faulty flush handle or flapper valve, leaking fill valve, shortened flapper chain, or water level set too high.
When should I replace my bathroom plumbing?
Reasons to upgrade your bathroom’s plumbing include if you have frequent clogs or leaks, notice decreased water pressure, or your fixtures are outdated and malfunctioning.
Are there energy-efficient plumbing appliances?
Yes! Examples include low-flow showerheads, high-efficiency and self-regulating water heaters, energy-efficient faucets, and high-efficiency dual-flush toilets.