Effective Air Scrubbers & Air Quality Services in St. Augustine
David Gray Heating & Air is the premier provider of indoor air quality services for homeowners in the St. Augustine area. Excellent air quality is obviously good for your health, but did you know it extends the life span of your HVAC? Working against added pollutants of smoke, allergens, and other contaminants in your air, your system will operate more efficiently, decreasing energy and maintenance costs. Air scrubbers can be an effective part of your HVAC system, helping to keep the air in your home clean and safe.
For more information about air scrubber services in the St. Augustine area, call David Gray at (904) 724-7211.
What Is an Air Scrubber?
Like air purifiers, air scrubbers use HEPA filters to remove irritants. Air scrubbers also use UV light and disinfecting agents to clean more than the air. Furniture, floors, walls, and other surfaces will benefit as the system sends its airflow through chemical processes that deodorize and attract particulates, allergens, and other impurities. Current air scrubbers can remove and neutralize 99% of your home’s surface and airborne contaminants.Schedule Your Service Today
Benefits of Air Scrubbers in Florida
A well-functioning air scrubber brings several benefits to your home, including:
- A cleaner home: A good air scrubber will reduce the amount of dust, pet dander, and other particulates found on surfaces within your home.
- A healthy household: Air scrubbers help control bacteria and other microscopic pathogens, reducing the chance that someone in your home gets sick.
- Better HVAC operation: With less “stuff” in the air, your HVAC system won’t have to work as hard and won’t wear out as quickly.
- Lower energy bills: An HVAC system that runs more efficiently uses less energy and keeps your utility bills down.
- Fewer allergies & asthma symptoms: With fewer allergens and other irritants to aggravate allergies or asthma, symptoms from these respiratory problems will be significantly reduced.
- No foul odors: Air scrubbers remove odors from pets, cooking, gym socks, and other sources.
Still have questions about air scrubbers in the St. Augustine area? Call David Gray at (904) 724-7211.
Are Air Scrubbers Right for Your Home?
Fewer airborne particulates in your home is good for everyone, but a few specific reasons an air scrubber might be well-suited for your needs include:
- Someone in your home has asthma
- You have pets within your home
- Someone in your home suffers from severe allergies
- People smoke in your home
- Someone in your home is susceptible to airborne diseases
Call David Gray at (904) 724-7211 to learn more about air scrubbers for your Florida’s First Coast home.
Why Choose David Gray in Florida’s First Coast?
David Gray Heating & Air has been a family-owned company in business since 1983. Our highly rated technicians, backed by a courteous support team, provide our customers with fast, friendly, and effective service. We offer upfront, honest pricing, with free estimates on all services we perform.
To schedule air scrubber services with David Gray in the St. Augustine area, call (904) 724-7211 today!
Air Scrubber FAQs
Can air scrubbers eliminate mold?
Yes. With a HEPA filter and adequate airflow, air scrubbers can eliminate mold spores. Air scrubbers are a reliable defense against mold.
How long will a new air scrubber last?
If it gets professional servicing and maintenance during its lifetime, your new air scrubber should last over 10 years.
Are there specific diseases a good air scrubber can defend against?
Air scrubbers have shown effectiveness against diseases such as:
- Bird flu
- Swine flu