AC Service and Repair
Why Choose Us?
We are family owned and operated company that's been serving Jacksonville and the surrounding areas since 1983. We provide residential customers with full-service heating and cooling services. All of our technicians are licensed and certified through the North American Technician Excellence Program ("NATE"). We handle minor issues like noises to major issues such as a unit not heating or cooling. Whether you are in need of an new installation or service work, put your trust in NATE certified professionals for all of your service and repair needs.
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, bonded and insured
- NATE certified technicians
- Flexible financing options available for full installations
- Free inspection with full installation
- Free estimates for new system installations
- 10 year parts warranty with full installations
New Unit Installation
Carrier Authorized Dealers work hard for this designation and David Gray Heating & Air is proud to be part of this prestigious group. We create comfortable homes and satisfied customers. With extensive training to maintaining exemplary scores in customer service, we ensure the most qualified technicians help you in your home.
Updating your outdated heating and air unit is a large task and shouldn't be done on your own. At David Gray Heating & Air, we work with you to find the perfect unit solution for your home or business. Oftentimes, there are telltale signs your unit is in need of replacing. As units age, they lose efficiency which causes air flow and circulation issues. The following are common issues that are signs your unit is in need of replacement:
- A high energy bill that increases each month
- Your system is more than 8 years old
- Repair costs are more than half the cost of a new AC unit
- Not holding a set temperature
- More dust in your home
- Unusual smells coming from vents unlike dust burning off
- Odd sounds coming from the unit
- Signs of mold, mildew or increased dust
Once your system is up and functioning, or you've recently had a new unit installed, having a Preventative Maintenance Plan in place will extend the life of your investment. Just like a tune-up or oil change on your vehicle, a Preventative Maintenance Plan will not only catch any issues before they become a bigger problem, but will prolong the life of your system.
Allow David Gray Heating and Air to help you lower electric bills and increase your equipment life by signing up for one of our programs today. Contact us today to take part in all the privileges that come with being a Preventative Maintenance Client.