Air Conditioning Services in Atlantic Beach, FL
With plenty of sun, nearby golf courses, and miles of beaches, Atlantic Beach, Florida, offers excellent opportunities to enjoy the outdoors. Still, it's essential to have a reliable air conditioner when it's time to escape the heat and humidity. To keep your cooling system operating at its best, turn to our HVAC experts at David Gray. We offer AC installation, repairs, maintenance, and more.
Our company has been serving Florida homeowners for nearly 40 years, and from heating and cooling to plumbing and electrical, we can help with all your home comfort needs. We offer free estimates on all our services, upfront pricing, and friendly, highly skilled technicians.
Are you having trouble with your air conditioning system? Call David Gray Heating & Air today at (904) 724-7211 or contact us online to schedule AC services anywhere in Atlantic Beach or Florida's First Coast region.
AC Installation & Replacement in Atlantic Beach
Home air conditioning systems typically last 12 to 15 years before they will need to be replaced. Whether installing a new air conditioner or upgrading your current system, you can count on our team at David Gray Heating & Air for a professional AC installation or replacement. We install and service:
- Central air conditioners
- Ductless mini-splits
- Air ducts
- Indoor air quality systems
- And more!
Our team will calculate cooling loads, properly size your system, acquire the necessary permits, and install your new equipment, ensuring it works correctly and meets all your needs. We offer great financing options to make your AC replacement as smooth as possible.
Air Conditioning Repair in Duval County
When your air conditioner breaks down in Atlantic Beach or Duval County, it doesn't take long for the heat and humidity to become oppressive inside your home. For fast, reliable AC repairs in the Atlantic Beach area, trust our team at David Gray Heating & Air. Call us as soon as you notice signs of an AC problem, such as:
- Poor cooling performance: If your air conditioner is blowing warm air or can’t keep up with the heat, you will need professional troubleshooting to determine the cause of the problem.
- Frequent cycling: When your air conditioner turns on and off too often or shuts down before your home is cool enough, there may be a problem with the compressor, safety switches, coils, or refrigerant levels.
- A frozen evaporator: If ice or frost is building up on the evaporator coil inside your home or the system’s refrigerant lines, there may be an airflow issue, low refrigerant, or dirty coils.
- Strange noises or smells: Loud noises like grinding, screeching, or squealing can indicate major mechanical problems, and odd smells like sour, musty, or smoky odors can indicate system contamination or electrical issues.
AC Maintenance in the Atlantic Beach Area
Florida’s punishing heat can have a significant toll on the performance and efficiency of your air conditioning system. To keep it running as smoothly as possible, schedule AC maintenance with our team at David Gray at least once a year. Our AC maintenance and tune-ups can help to:
- Reduce energy consumption
- Keep cooling costs as low as possible
- Improve your comfort and air quality
- Maximize the service life of your AC unit
Consider joining the David Gray Comfort Club to stay current with all your heating and cooling maintenance. Our affordable membership plans offer great benefits like top-quality HVAC maintenance, discounts on repairs, priority service, and more.
Schedule AC Services With David Gray Today
Since 1983, homeowners in Atlantic Beach have trusted our team at David Gray for the quality service and professional results that only a family-owned company can provide. Whether you need AC repairs, routine maintenance, or a new AC installation, you can be sure that it will be done correctly the first time with accurate estimates, upfront pricing, and friendly, courteous technicians. For all your heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs, trust our team at David Gray.
Air Conditioning FAQs