Orange Park’s Trusted Air Conditioning Service Providers
If you’re looking for air conditioning services in Orange Park, FL – look no further. David Gray Heating & Air offers a full suite of AC repair, maintenance, and replacement services for both commercial and residential setups.
The David Gray Promise
Choose David Gray, and you’re choosing:
- Upfront & Honest Pricing
- 24-Hour Emergency Repair Services
- Free Estimate on All Services
- Fast, Friendly Service from Highly Rated Technicians
- Courteous Team Members
Schedule your service today, or read on for more about our AC service offerings.
AC Replacement and Installation
Did a contractor just hand you a blueprint for your office building with dozens of “AC goes here” marks? Or maybe your living room feels more like a sauna ever since Uncle Bill tinkered with your wall unit to “fix” it. Don’t worry. David Gray can help you start from scratch or replace a busted system no problem. We install:
- Central air conditioning
- Ductless AC systems (e.g., mini split air conditioning)
- Swamp coolers
- Single-room window units
- And more!
Embrace the cool. Reach out here.
Often, repairing an AC is both feasible and more affordable than chucking a whole system. Our highly trained technicians can diagnose these common AC problems and give you a clear analysis of the costs and benefits associated with AC repair vs. replacement:
- Water leak (inside or outside)
- AC is leaking refrigerant
- Air filter is dirty
- Evaporator coil is frozen
- AC’s electric controls not working
- AC never shuts off
Call in the professionals. Contact us for an assessment today.
We get it – the stack of bills isn’t getting smaller any time soon, and AC preventive maintenance might seem like a frivolous expense. Trust us though – this is one corner you don’t want to cut. Investing in routine tune-ups is just as important as say, changing the oil in your car.
Here at David Gray, we make it easy to do your AC-related diligence. We offer affordable, comprehensive AC inspections and tune-ups that cover:
- Brush clean evaporator coil
- Clean out drain pan and drain line
- Visual inspection of blower wheel
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Check/tighten electrical connections
- Clean condenser coil
- Check thermostat operation and calibration
- Check pressure amperage
- Check fan motor amperage
- Visually inspect all system components
- Check safety switches
- Check electric heat kit
- Check defrost controls
- Visual refrigerant leak inspection
Make sure your AC system can take the Orange Park heat. Schedule your tune-up here.
Invest in an AC Maintenance Plan in Orange Park!
Building routine AC maintenance into your residential or commercial upkeep plan has real benefits, including:
- Significant savings in the long run
- Unparalleled peace of mind
- Improved indoor air quality (meaning less allergens and respiratory risks)
- A safe, efficient system free of toxins like carbon monoxide
David Gray Heating & Air has been helping the Orange Park community stay safe and comfortable HVAC-wise for more than 30 years.
Contact us today to schedule affordable, convenient, frustration-free annual AC maintenance.