Whole-Home Water Filtration Services in Jacksonville
At David Gray, we are passionate about ensuring your home is as comfortable and safe as possible. Clean water is a critical component of helping us reach that goal. While the tap water in Jacksonville is considered safe for drinking, it contains minerals and flavors that many homeowners don’t like. A whole-house water filtration system can help remove some of that and give you clean, tasty water to drink.
Does the water in your house leave a bad taste in your mouth? Reach out to David Gray for whole-house water filtration in Jacksonville by calling (904) 724-7211. You can also contact us online.
What is Whole-Home Water Filtration?
Whole-home water filtration systems remove impurities from your tap water before the water enters your home. It may use a filter system or a UV purification system, but the water is cleaned before it goes to any tap. This means the kitchen, bathroom, shower, and even laundry area are all served by clean water every time you turn on the tap.
Benefits of Water Filtration Systems
There are many reasons to consider asking David Gray to install a whole-home water filtration system in your Jacksonville home. Not only does it make your water taste better, but it also gives you peace of mind about the safety of your water. By having your water filtered, you will enjoy several benefits. These include:
- Healthier skin and hair
- Less mineral buildup in your water
- Less need to spend money on bottled water
- Healthier water for your family and pets
- Cleaner clothes and dishes
- Cleaner plumbing
Are you ready to enjoy these benefits? We can help. Contact David Gray for a quote for whole-house water filtration installation.
Common Types of Water Filtration Systems
When you contact David Gray for a whole-home water filtration system, we will help you choose the right approach to fit your home and its budget. Some types of water filtration that are common in Jacksonville include:
- Reverse osmosis systems – These systems send water through a membrane to filter out sediment, bacteria, heavy metals, and minerals.
- Carbon filtration systems – These popular systems send the water through carbon filters to collect sediment and minerals.
- Ionization systems– These use low-frequency electromagnetic pulses to ionize the water. This reverses the charge of the minerals to remove them from the water.
- UV disinfection systems– This water purification system sends water under UV lights to kill living organisms, like bacteria.
The best system for your needs will depend on the types of problems you have for your home. We can help you make a choice.
Call (904) 724-7211 or contact David Gray online to learn more about your water filtration options.
Trust David Gray for Whole-Home Water Filtration in Jacksonville, FL
David Gray has over 40 years of experience serving homeowners in Jacksonville. We are passionate about making sure your home is comfortable and safe, and we always deliver exceptional customer service. Our team of top professionals is trustworthy, and we offer the latest tools to help your home look and function at its best. Our upfront and honest pricing and free estimates give you peace of mind.
If you are looking for a whole-home water filtration system, get honest answers and fair pricing from David Gray. Contact our Jacksonville plumbing team at (904) 724-7211 or contact us online to learn more about our service.