Leak Detection & Repair in Jacksonville, FL & the Surrounding Areas
When it comes to plumbing leaks, don’t take any chances. Let the professionals at David Gray help you with our leak detection services. Undetected plumbing leaks can cause a lot of damage. We provide top-of-the-line leak detection services to Jacksonville homeowners. We use the latest technology to find and fix leaks, including hard-to-find sources.
Our family-owned business offers upfront and honest pricing and free estimates on all services. Our professionals are skilled and friendly, and they’ll respect your home. You can be confident your home is safe with David Gray!
Emergency Leak Detection & Repair
Leaks can quickly cause a lot of damage. That’s why prompt repairs are important. Our emergency leak detection and repair services provide fast and reliable leak repairs for all plumbing systems. We use the latest technology to locate and repair water, gas, and sewer leaks quickly and accurately.
Get peace of mind for the health and safety of your family and property with emergency leak detection services from David Gray.
For emergency leak detection and repair service in Jacksonville, call David Gray at (904) 467-0784 immediately!
Signs Your Home Has a Leak
Leaks in your home can be a significant problem. They cause costly repairs and damage to your property. That’s why Jacksonville homeowners should know the signs your home has a leak. Those signs include:
- Visible water: If you notice water standing in your basement, under your sink, or anywhere else, it is likely to be caused by a leak.
- Musty odors: Musty odors can be caused by dampness and mold growth, both of which can be caused by a water leak.
- Mold growth: If you notice any visible mold in your home, you should have a professional check for leaks.
- High water bills: Even minor leaks can cause your water bill to skyrocket, so if you notice a sudden increase, it’s time to check for leaks.
- Unusual sounds: If you hear any strange gurgling or hissing noises in your home, it could be a sign that the water is escaping the water lines.
By being aware of the signs of a water leak, you can take the necessary steps to repair it before it causes further damage to your home.Schedule Your Service Today
Leaving a Leak Unrepaired
Most of the plumbing fixtures in your Jacksonville home can leak. Even tiny leaks are a problem because the constant water drip can damage your home and property. Knowing which plumbing fixtures are most likely to leak can help homeowners reduce the risk of damage. Here are the most common fixtures to leak:
- Sinks & faucets
- Showers & bathtubs
- Water heaters
It’s important to catch leaks as soon as possible. When a leak goes undetected, damage and mold growth can start right away. Sitting water can cause areas to become damp and rot. The water can also seep into walls and floors, causing unseen damage and weakening the support structures.
Why Choose David Gray?
David Gray offers comprehensive leak detection and repair services for Jacksonville homeowners. We understand how important it is to get to the root cause of the leak, and we’ll find it! Our professionals are skilled and courteous.