24-Hour Water Heater Repair Service in Jacksonville
Your water heater works hard, day in and day out, to bring you the necessary hot water you need to bathe, do laundry, wash dishes, cook, and more. A water heater that needs repairs or isn’t working as efficiently could pose a threat to your daily activities and your well-being. If you’re experiencing water heater trouble in your Jacksonville home, the team at David Gray Plumbing will be there quickly to assess the problem and get the issue resolved quickly and affordably!
Searching for a reliable team to restore your home’s water heater to full effectiveness and efficiency? Contact David Gray today by calling (904) 724-7211 or scheduling your services online!
Schedule Your Service Today
Rheem Pro Partner
David Gray Plumbing, Inc. is proud to be a Rheem Pro Partner that you can trust every step of the way for your plumbing needs. For almost 100 years, Rheem has provided outstanding customer service that is backed by verified reviews from homeowners — like you.
Dedicated to improving the lives of every customer through comfort and sustainability, Rheem is well known for developing industry-leading technologies and some of the most innovative advancements. Rheem Pro Partners are elite professionals you can trust.
When To Schedule Water Heater Repair
While it can be difficult to determine at times when you need to call in the professionals for water heater repair, there are often some telltale signs that it’s time to book your water heater repair appointment, including:
- Irregular water temperatures – Fluctuating water temperatures are a good indication that something is wrong with your heater. We can evaluate your system and get to the root of the issue quickly.
- Discoloration of water – If your water is coming out brown or discolored, schedule a water heater inspection right away to protect your faucet, fixtures, and your health. This is often an indication of tank corrosion and can often be resolved by flushing the tank; however, it could mean it’s time for water heater replacement.
- You run out of hot water too fast – This could indicate that something is amiss with your water heater’s heating components. Our team will inspect your water heater and clearly communicate our findings.
- Strange noises coming from the tank – It’s perfectly normal if your water heater makes a little noise, but if you hear loud banging, popping, or cracking sounds, reach out to a team of professionals to take a look.
- Leaking water – If you notice water pooling around the base of your water heater, call for repairs right away. Some leaks can be easily mended, while others require water heater replacement.
Contact David Gray Plumbing to schedule quality plumbing services in Jacksonville Beach, FL, where we have a 30-year reputation built on solid trust and excellent customer service.
Save Money on Your Hot Water & Go Tankless
Your water heater accounts for as much as 30% of your home's energy usage, so you want a unit that meets your hot water demands while keeping your budget in check. Tankless water heaters are a great option for this. These systems heat water only when you need it, so it doesn’t need to sit in a tank and be continually heated. While the upfront costs of installation for modern, tankless models may be higher, the savings you experience in energy efficiency often outweigh the initial cost.
For quality water heater installation services, call David Gray at (904) 724-7211 or schedule your tankless water heater installation today.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters have many benefits, which is why they are becoming a popular choice amongst homeowners throughout Jacksonville. Some of the most notable benefits include:
- Low operation costs
- Energy-efficient operation
- More environmentally friendly
- Longer service life
- Increased property value
- Smaller space required
- Less risk of water damage
We offer the best and most efficient tankless water heating systems on the market from highly rated brands such as Rinnai.
Why Choose David Gray Plumbing?
With our long history of exceptional service and superior workmanship, David Gray Plumbing has earned the respect of our neighbors and customers in the Jacksonville area. By choosing our company for all your home plumbing needs, you can enjoy:
- Friendly, reliable service tailored to your needs
- Licensed, experienced plumbing professionals
- The service of a locally owned company
- Over 40 plumbing crews for quick response times
- Well-stocked service vehicles for fast repairs
To learn more about the benefits of working with David Gray Plumbing, contact our team today. We proudly serve the Greater Jacksonville region.