Water Heater Repair Service in Jacksonville, FL
Your water heater works hard, day in and day out, to bring you the necessary hot water you need to bathe, do laundry, wash dishes, cook, and more. A water heater that needs repairs or isn’t working as efficiently as it could poses a threat to your daily activities and your well-being. If you’re experiencing water heater trouble in your Jacksonville home, the team at David Gray Plumbing will be there quickly to assess the problem and get the issue resolved quickly and affordably!
Searching for a reliable team to restore your home’s water heater to full effectiveness and efficiency? Contact David Gray today by calling (904) 724-7211 or scheduling your services online!
When to Schedule Water Heater Repair
While it can be difficult to determine at times when you need to call in the professionals for water heater repair, there are often some tell-tale signs that it’s time to book your water heater repair appointment, including:
- Irregular Water Temperatures – Fluctuating water temperatures is a good indication that something is wrong with your heater. We can evaluate your system and get to the root of the issue quickly.
- Discoloration of water – If your water is coming out brown or discolored, schedule a water heater inspection right away to protect your faucet, fixtures, and your health. This is often an indication of tank corrosion and can often be resolved by flushing the tank; however, it could mean it’s time for water heater replacement.
- You Run Out of Hot Water Too Fast – This could indicate that something is amiss with your water heater’s heating components. Our team will inspect you water heater and clearly communicate our findings.
- Strange Noises Coming from the Tank – It’s perfectly normal if your water heater makes a little noise, but if you hear loud banging, popping or cracking sounds reach out to a team of professionals to take a look.
- Leaking water – If you notice water pooling around the base of your water heater, call for repairs right away. Some leaks can be easily mended, while others require water heater replacement.
Contact David Gray Plumbing to schedule quality plumbing services in Jacksonville Beach, FL where we have a 30-year reputation built on solid trust and excellence customer service.
Common Brands We Service in Jacksonville
Although our experienced technicians can provide flawless repairs on any type of water heater you own, some of the most common brands we work with include:
Tankless Water Heater Installation & Replacement
Your water heater accounts for as much as 30% of your home's energy usage, so you want a unit that meets your hot water demands while keeping your budget in check. Tankless water heaters are a great option for this. These systems heat water only when you need it, so it doesn’t need to sit in a tank and be continually heated. While the upfront costs of installation for modern, tankless models may be higher, the savings you experience in energy efficiency often outweigh the initial cost.
For quality water heater installation services, call David Gray at (904) 724-7211 or schedule your tankless water heater installation today.
Tankless Water Heater Repair & Maintenance
When it comes time for water heater repair, you may notice subtle signs before it stops producing hot water. It’s important that you take action and call a David Gray plumber to assess the problem and provide you with comprehensive repair options.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters have many benefits, which is why they are becoming a popular choice amongst homeowners throughout Jacksonville. Some of the most notable benefits include:
- Low operation costs
- Energy-efficient operation
- More environmentally friendly
- Longer service life
- Increased property value
- Smaller space required
- Less risk of water damage
For quality water heater repairs, call David Gray today at (904) 724-7211 or contact us online! We’re standing by to bring you fast, efficient plumbing services whenever you need them!