David Gray Comfort Club
Club Membership Options
The David Gray Comfort Club offers membership plans that fit all of your home heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs for homeowners in the Jacksonville, and St Johns County areas. From the basics to our Elite Maintenance Plan, we offer an array of services that will keep your home's systems running smoothly throughout the year. You get service discounts, priority service, and equipment discounts with our plans. Below, learn more about what David Gray offers with each plan.
This is a monthly membership. AC /Generator systems must be in working condition before starting this plan. This is neither an insurance plan, nor covers service repairs. If the incorrect option is ordered, we will contact you to correct the billing for you. Additional systems purchased must be in the same home to be on the same plan purchased. Additional systems will only be covered under an active Comfort Club membership.
Heating & Air Basic Plan
With our Heating & Air Basic Plan, we will:
- Inspect coils
- Clean out/inspect drain pan for cracks or buildup
- Check blower wheel
- Flush condensate drain line
- Check refrigerant pressures with subcooling and superheat
- Check/tighten electrical connections
- Lubricate motors
- Check thermostat operations and calibration
- Check compressor amperage
- Check condenser and blower fan motor amperage as well as capacitor and contractor
- Check safety controls
- Check electric heat element
- Check defrost controls
Ready to start our Heating & Air Basic Plan?
HVAC Gray Elite Plan
With our HVAC Gray Elite Plan, you get everything included in the Heating & Air Basic Plan, along with a 10% service discount and no dispatch fees during regular hours. We'll also:
- Clean evaporator and condenser coils
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Spray antimicrobial solutions into your ductwork
Ready to start our HVAC Gray Elite Plan?
Whole Home VIP Plan
David Gray's Whole Home VIP Plan ensures that your entire home is up to speed and runs all year efficiently. It not only includes the HVAC Gray Elite plan, it also includes your Plumbing and Electrical systems. The Whole Home VIP Plan is hard to beat with no dispatch fees, a 15% discount on service and repairs, and priority service! With this plan, you also get two HVAC tune-ups per year, a plumbing system check, and an electrical system tune-up, among other benefits. Look at our chart below for more information on our whole-home maintenance plans.
This VIP Plan Includes the following Tune- Ups and Inspections
1. Heating & Air Elite Plan
2. Electrical Home Safety Check
Included in the Whole Home VIP Plan, we will check your electrical system. Our certified technician will:
- Check your panel box and the condition of all connections
- Check for blinking lights and warm faceplates
- Check sizzling or buzzing outlets
- Check the quality of exposed wiring
- Check for proper use of extension cords and power strips
- Check for required arc fault protection
- Check for the presence and proper placement of smoke alarms and test them
- Check for required ground fault protections and test each GFCI receptacle and circuit breaker
- Check for carbon monoxide detectors and test them
- Check for appropriate surge protection
- Check if electrical service capacity is adequate for present and future demands
3. Plumbing Inspection & Tune- Up
David Gray will also take care of the upkeep of your home's plumbing system. Your indoor plumbing is essential to your home life, from toilets to water heaters. When you sign up for our Whole Home VIP Plan, we will also check and inspect your plumbing system, that includes, but not limited to:
- Inspect and test all valves in the home to make sure they are operational and have no leaks (will not test push-pull stops)
- Locate and check the main water valve
- Check all drains for leaks
- Check washing machine hoses
- Inspect toilet components and change standard flapper in up to two toilets, if needed
- Check for leaks and operation in all toilets
- Flush water heater, if feasible
- Check the age and condition of your water heater
- Check garbage disposal for proper operation and check for leaks
Ready to start our Whole Home VIP Plan?
Note: This plan is currently available in the Jacksonville, and St Johns County areas. This plan cannot be separated or purchased on individual electric or plumbing systems.
Additional AC Systems
The above Comfort Club plans cover one AC system in your home. If you have additional units, you will need to purchase the appropriate package below:
'HVAC Gray Elite | Whole Home = Additional System' will cover any additional systems in your home if you have an active HVAC Gray Elite or Whole Home VIP Plan membership.
'HVAC Basic - Additional System' will cover any additional systems in your home if you have an active HVAC Basic membership plan.
IE: If your home has 3 AC systems, you will need to purchase '2' under the 'HVAC Gray Elite | Whole Home = Additional System' package.
Special Note: Additional systems will only be covered under an active Comfort Club membership. This is a monthly membership. AC systems must be in working condition before starting this plan. Additional systems purchased must be in the same home to be on the same plan purchased. This is neither an insurance plan, nor covers service repairs. If the incorrect option is ordered, we will contact you to correct the billing for you.
Annual Generator Tune-Up & Safety Check
- Includes: 10% Discount on Generator Repairs
- Cost: $29/Month
- Note: Tune up performed during month 12 of your plan
- This program currently available for Jacksonville, and St Johns County areas.
Details on this additional maintenance plan:
Generac Preventative Maintenance
If you own a Generac system, consider our maintenance plan to keep your generator running as efficiently as possible year-round and keep your warranty active. With our Generac Preventative Maintenance, our Generac Certified Technician will:
- Inspect generator control panel
- Inspect fuel lines, fuel levels, and connections
- Inspect oil level and condition
- Inspect leaks, air inlets, and clear debris
- Inspect coolant level and cap
- Check wiring for loose connections, corrosion, and damage
- Clean and tighten battery terminals
- Check battery charge state and cranking voltage
- Perform gas pressure testing and valve adjustments
- Clean the exterior and interior of your generator
- Inspect dead front and cover
- Remove dust, debris, and grease
- Inspect fuses, relays, and breakers
- Change engine oil with synthetic
- Replace oil filter
- Replace air filter, if needed
- Replace spark plugs
- Transfer power (if ATS accessible) for 10 minutes
- Check fuel pressure under load
Click here to start your Generac Preventative Maintenance Tune-Up & Safety Check today.
Have questions? Reach out to David Gray at (904) 724-7211 or complete the form below to learn which membership plan is right for you!